11 March 2012

Treasure hunt


I went down to Sea to Summit's"Ultimate Garage Sale" this morning.

It started at 8:00 in the morning, but by the time I got there around 8:20, it was already packed with people (I was struggling to find a car park). There was a lot of goodies and they were going very fast. I saw many people walking with a big cardboard box full of interesting stuff.

At the end, I got 4 pairs of socks from Smart Wool (only $5 each), Smart Wool's merino top and bottom ($40 together) which I will take to Tasmania next month.
I also picked up two dry bags ($2 for 8L bag and $5 for 35L bag which I can put all my clothes for a week long fishing trip. While I was waiting in a line to pay for what I scored, I was even given a free stainless drink bottle. What a nice morning I had. Thank you people of Sea to Summit.


LENSBABY with a double glass optic

No comments: